Mill/Barr Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Diamond Lake South
Mill Creek & Barr Creek Falls
unnamed Rogue River waterfall near Prospect
Pearsoney, unnamed, Mill & Barr Creek Falls are south of Diamond Lake.
Only Pearsoney has facilities. All are day-use, no-fee.
- On I-5 take Roseburg exit 124.
- Follow signs in Roseburg leading to Hwy 138 East.
- At milepost 83 on HWY 138 (past Diamond Lake) turn right to get onto HWY 230.
- After 24 miles HWY 230 ends. HWY 62 West continues straight on (no turns).
- Between mileposts 46 and 45 on HWY 62 turn left at sign for Prospect (Mill Creek Dr.)
- In less than a mile turn left into a large parking area (edge of town).
Vault toilets are at the west end of the asphalt. Trail to Pearsoney Falls
is to the left of the toilets. Trail is less than one quarter mile.
- To get to the unnamed Rogue River waterfall leave the parking area and
turn left onto the main road. In less than a quarter mile is the bridge over
the Rogue River. Park on the left before crossing the bridge. View is on the north side.
- To reach Mill/Barr Creek Falls continue past the bridge for a half mile.
A parking area on the left has a trail leading to both falls. One vantage point
provides a slightly obstructed view of both falls.
Access from Medford is north on HWY 62 until near milepost 45 with sign for Mill Creek Falls.