Boundary Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Oakridge
Boundary Creek Falls is west of Oakridge.
Photograph specifics: 0.5 S, ISO100, lens 55mm, aperture 25, tripod, polarizer
GPS N43º 57.764', W122º 37.035', Elevation above sea level 940 ft.
To get to the footbridge go back 0.1 miles, cross the road bridge and find another wide spot
- From I-5 take exit 188A for HWY 58
- At milepost 13 turn left at sign for Lowell (historic covered bridge to your left)
- After 0.8 mile turn left to stay on Jasper-Lowell road
- In 0.1 mile turn right at sign for Fall Creek (Jasper-Lowell Road)
- In another 1.8 miles turn right onto Big Fall Creek Road and reset your trip odometer
(you will see a second covered bridge here)
- After 10.3 miles on the trip odometer Dolly Varden campground is on the left. Just past
there is a wide spot of asphalt on the right. This is where the waterfall is seen on the other
side emptying into Fall Creek with a footbridge above it.
on the road near Fall Creek. This will link you up with Fall Creek Trail #3455.
The picture below is from the footbridge looking towards Boundary Creek's source.
Flow is seasonal.