Brice Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Cottage Grove
Brice Creek Falls is east of Cottage Grove.
Low Summer Flow with pool (with visitors at the top) and higher spring flow
If you continue up FSR #22 for half a mile you'll find a small waterfall and pool.
- Consult with Cottage Grove Ranger Station (541-942-5591) for status
of Forest Service Road #22 (Brice Creek Road) before travel
- Take Cottage Grove exit 174
- Head east on Row River Road
- Past milepost 4 continue straight onto Shoreview Drive
(Row River Rd splits off to the left - Shoreview Drive rejoins Row River Rd in another six miles)
- Past milepost 19 Row River Road ends. Head straight onto Brice Creek Road (FSR #22)
This road will have its own mileposts (road that veers left is FSR #17 to Spirit/Moon Falls)
- Past milepost 4 turn left into Cedar Creek campground
- Park near the restroom and note the bridge nearby
- Cross the bridge and turn right. Follow sign pointing towards Trestle Creek Falls on trail 1403.
- Brice Creek Falls is < 0.5 miles on fairly flat terrain that is wheel chair accessible to a lookout point.