Waterfalls - Cline Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Eastern/Central
Cline Falls is west of Redmond.
GPS N44º 16.605', W121º 15.505', Elevation above sea level 2810 ft
Rest facilities available at Cline Falls Park near the SW side of the bridge.
- A bridge crosses over the Deschutes River appr. 4 miles west of Hwy 97 / Hwy 126 junction in Redmond
- Park on the north side of Hwy 126 just before the bridge
- Walk back up the road to the NE corner where the guardrail disappears into the ground
- A faint path goes over the rail and meets up with an asphalt road
- In a quarter mile the asphalt road bears left - continue to the right on a gravel section - heading towards the river
- Waterfall is visible near a rocky area