Dinner Ridge Falls*
plunging into Brice Creek
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Cottage Grove
Dinner Ridge Falls is east of Cottage Grove.
Photograph specifics: 0.3 seconds; aperture 25; ISO 100; 49mm; tripod; polarizer
GPS: N 43º 39.634', W 122º 41.055' elevation above sea level 1660 ft.
Waterfall is visible a few feet further along the guardrail.
- Consult with Cottage Grove Ranger Station (541-942-5591) for status
of Forest Service Road #22 (Brice Creek Road) before travel
- Take Cottage Grove exit 174
- Head east on Row River Road
- Past milepost 4 continue straight onto Shoreview Drive
(Row River Rd splits off to the left - Shoreview Drive rejoins Row River Rd in another six miles)
- Past milepost 19 Row River Road ends. Head straight onto Brice Creek Road (FSR #22)
This road will have its own mileposts (road that veers left is FSR #17 to Spirit/Moon Falls)
- Past milepost 6 look for a wide spot on the left just before a guardrail
and park at the wide spot
* named for a nearby geographical feature