Doris Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Hwy 126/Cascades
Doris Creek Falls is east of Springfield.
Photograph specifics: sports 1/4 S, ISO100, lens 24mm, aperture 22
GPS N44º 8.279', W122º 22.347', Elevation above sea level 1000 ft.
Wouldn't recommend walking across Hwy 126 to get a closer view of this one.
- From I-5 exit onto I-105 and head east to Springfield.
- At second light turn left onto Hwy 126.
- Drive through Walterville, and Vida.
- Between milepost 38 and 39 find a wide spot on the east side of the road.
- Small waterfall is visible across the road
I include it because the small pool is quite beautiful at its base.
Flow is most likely seasonal.