Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - North Coast
Euchre Falls is SE of Lincoln City.
Photograph specifics: sports mode, 1/400, ISO400, lens 18mm, aperture 5.0
Euchre Crk Road GPS N44º 47.313', W123º 53.9'
Euchre Falls GPS N44º 48.033', W123º 52.197', Elevation above sea level 240 ft.
- South of Lincoln City on Hwy 101 turn onto Hwy 229, heading SE
- Between milepost 18 and 19 turn left onto a road with a near and far entrance
around a triangular area of foliage (this is Euchre Crk Rd - the only road with this characteristic)
- If the gate is open a quarter mile from Hwy 229, continue up Euchre Crk Rd for a total of 1.8 miles
(take care while driving due to the large gravel used on this road - recommend an SUV)
- After 1.8 miles the right branch of the road will go over Euchre Creek's bridge - instead, turn left
for a hundred feet until you reach a wide spot to the right.
- Euchre Falls is accessible down a wooden staircase and viewing platform