Falls Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - SW Washington
Falls Creek Falls is east of Vancouver.
GPS N45º 54.58', W121º 54.79', Elevation above sea level 2400 ft.
Falls Creek Falls Trail is 1.7 miles distance to this massive waterfall.
- ¼ mile past milepost 47 on HWY 14 head north on Wind River Road
- Go through Carson and continue north on Wind River Road
- 0.4 miles past milepost 14 Wind River Road curves to the right
- 0.2 miles past milepost 15 turn right at sign for Falls Creek Falls Trail #152A and road 3062
- Continue 2 miles up road 3062 to a Y intersection***
- Take branch road 057 on the right for an additional 0.4 miles to the trailhead
The scenery along the way with many minor falls makes this hike
very enjoyable. The payoff at the end is big.
***Gate ¼ mile up road 3062 is closed from December 1 thru April 1 for winter wildlife habitat.