Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Roseburg
Fern Falls is east of Roseburg.
- On I-5 take Roseburg exit 124.
- Follow all signs mentioning Hwy 138 East, Diamond Lake, or Glide
(stay in left lanes after exit - left turn onto SE Stephens)
- Near milepost 22 there will be a right turn for Swiftwater Park
- Go over the bridge, turn left and park at the Tioga Trailhead
- Follow all signs stating "N. Umpqua Trail" for 1.75 miles
- Fern Falls flows into the river on the right side of a long wooden bridge