Hufford Ridge Falls
into Santiam River
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Lebanon/Sweethome
Hufford Ridge Falls is a road-side cataract east of Sweethome.
Photograph specifics: 1/5, ISO100, lens 55mm, aperture 11, tripod, polarizer
GPS N44º 26.196', W122º 35.485', Elevation above sea level 600 ft.
- Downstream view of Santiam River at vantage point for Hufford Ridge Falls -
- From I-5 exit onto Hwy 20 and head east towards Lebanon
- At milepost 33 east of Sweethome turn left onto Green Peter Dam/
Quartzville Road (reset your trip odometer)
- After 2.6 miles on Quartzville Road find a wide spot on the right side of the road
- The falls can be seen down a trail - over a stream - and around a ridge
A vantage point for Lower Coal Crk Falls can be seen
a couple of hundred feet further up on the road and on the left side.
There are picnic and camping areas along Quartzville Road and HWY20.