aka Lithan Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Oakridge
Lillian Falls are northeast of Oakridge.
- From Interstate 5 take exit 188A and head east on Hwy 58.
- Approximately 30 miles enter Oakridge.
- Halfway through Oakridge turn left onto Crestview Drive.
- Then, turn right onto E 1st St.
- After half a mile E 1st bears north and becomes Salmon Creek Road (Forest Road 24).
- After ten miles you will come to a Y-intersection. Stay to the right to remain on Road 24.
- In another 3 miles the road will turn to gravel - Road 24 ends.
It is here where another Y-intersection occurs - 2422 to the left and 2421 straight ahead.
- Head straight on Road 2421 for another 8 miles until the road ends.
- Black Creek Trail will lead to Lillian Falls in a little over a mile.
No rest or picnic facilities.
- Trail rises most of the way to the falls. The falls is a multi-tiered cascade.
The trail continues up a switchback to Waldo Lake in another 2.5 miles.