Lower Wolf Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Roseburg
Lower Wolf Creek Falls is east of Roseburg
Photograph specifics: shutter 1/50, ISO100, lens 55mm, aperture 5.6, tripod
GPS N43º 13.98', W122º 57.087', Elevation above sea level 1020 ft.
Directions: (steps 1 thru 3 apply to Grotto, Hemlock and Yakso Falls)
- On I-5 take Roseburg exit 124.
- Follow all signs mentioning Hwy 138 East, Diamond Lake, or Glide
(stay in left lanes after exit - left turn onto SE Stephens)
- Near milepost 16 (before Glide) turn right onto Little River Road
- After 10 miles there will be a small parking area to the right for Wolf Creek Falls Trail
- Walk back along the road towards the west about 100 feet with Little River to your left
- A staircase waterfall from Wolf Creek will be observed falling into Little River