Silver Falls State Park
Middle North Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Salem
Middle North Falls is east of Salem.
June Flow - shutter speed 1/40, ISO200, lens 27mm, aperture 8
August Flow - 0.6S, ISO100, lens 35mm, aperture 13, polarizer, tripod
- On I-5 take Salem exit 253 (Hwy 22) and head east
- Travel approximately 5 miles to Exit 7 - Hwy 214 exit
- Turn left to go under overpass
- Follow signs to Silver Falls. At stop sign turn left after 4.2 miles to remain on 214.
Total distance appr. 20 miles.
- Continue on 214 when in area of Silver Falls State Park. There will be
a sign indicating left to South Falls and right to North Falls.
- Day use fee applies
- Trails to South, North and all other falls are shown on trailhead maps.
All falls are linked in loops.