Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - SW Washington
Moulton Falls is northeast of Vancouver.
GPS N45º 49.896', W122º 23.331'
Directions: Common to Lucia, Moulton and Sunset Falls
- From I-5 exit onto Route 502
- Turn right onto NE 219th St. heading east
- In Battle Ground turn left onto Grace Ave.
- Turn right onto NE 229th St. (becomes Heisson Road)
- Turn right onto NE 244th St. (aka Heisson Road)
- Pass by Battle Ground Lake State Park (look for Heisson Store sign)
- Less than two miles from BGLSP you will pass by the Heisson Store on the right
- One-tenth mile past the store turn right onto NE 172nd
(there will be a power station at this intersection)
- In ¾ mile turn right onto Lucia Falls Road
Lucia Falls is also accessible from Lucia Falls Road.
- In another 5½ miles turn right into Moulton County Park
(3.2 miles past Lucia Falls Park)
- Park is day use, no fee, no rest facilities
- Waterfall is visible upstream on the rocky riverbank
Sunset Falls is on a branching road.