Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - HWY 101
Photograph specifics: speed 0.6S, ISO100, lens 39mm, aperture 22, tripod, polarizer
Munson Falls is south of Tillamook.
GPS N45º 21.751', W123º 46.156', Elevation above sea level 730 ft.
- On Hwy 101, south of Tillamook, turn east on Munson Creek Road
(the turnoff will be near milepost 73 in an area called Pleasant Valley)
- After 0.7 miles pavement ends and gravel starts
- Follow signs to "Munson Creek". There will a left turn and then a right
turn indicated by Oregon State Park Signs. Total distance from Hwy 101 is 1.6 miles.
- Park in the roundabout. There are no facilities.
- The path to Munson Falls from the parking area is appr. ¼ mile.
Path is fairly flat and easy to traverse.