National Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Diamond Lake South
National Creek Falls is south of Diamond Lake.
GPS N43º 1.886', W122º 20.679', Elevation above sea level 3860 ft.
There are no facilities.
- On I-5 take Roseburg exit 124.
- Follow signs in Roseburg leading to Hwy 138 East.
- At milepost 83 on HWY 138 (past Diamond Lake) turn right to get onto HWY 230.
- At milepost six on HWY 230 turn east onto Road 6530 (marked by a
National Creek Falls sign and a county line sign).
- In 1.3 miles bear left at the fork in the road to remain on #6530
- In another 2.4 miles turn right at the sign for National Creek Falls.
- Parking area is one-tenth of a mile down the gravel road.
- Trail to falls is about half a mile with switchbacks.