Natural Bridge Falls'
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Diamond Lake South
Natural Bridge & Lower Natural Bridge Falls are south of Diamond Lake.
Natural Bridge & Lower Natural Bridge Falls
Can you see the geologic oddity just above Natural Bridge Falls?
GPS N42º 53.308', W122º 27.976' Natural Bridge
GPS N42º 52.721', W122º 29.204' Lower Natural Bridge
Site is day-use, no-fee with a vault toilet.
- On I-5 take Roseburg exit 124.
- Follow signs in Roseburg leading to Hwy 138 East.
- At milepost 83 on HWY 138 (past Diamond Lake) turn right to get onto HWY 230.
- After 24 miles HWY 230 ends. HWY 62 West continues straight on (no turns).
- Past milepost 55 on HWY 62 turn right at sign for Natural Bridge.
- Follow the signs (left turn) to get to the parking area.
- Natural Bridge Falls is visible at a bridge.
- To find Lower Natural Bridge Falls turn back on the path as if returning
to the parking lot. Find the trail marked Upper Rogue River Trail #1034 on
the right just a few feet from the bridge.
- In about a mile the trail will be diagonally crossed by an older road -
continue on the foot trail.
- After a total of 1.5 miles the trail will come to a T-junction with the
Rogue River in view. Turn right at this junction and keep the river to
your left. In a short distance Lower Natural Bridge Falls will come into view.