Upper/Lower Parker Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Cottage Grove
Parker Creek Falls are east of Cottage Grove.
Upper Parker Creek Falls . . . . . . . . . Lower Parker Creek Falls
Photograph specifics (upper): 1/15 seconds; aperture 18; ISO 100; 35mm; tripod
Photograph specifics (lower): 0.6 seconds; aperture 36; ISO 100; 45mm; tripod
Lower Falls GPS: N 43º 38.223', W 122º 36.318' elevation above sea level 2700 ft.
Upper Falls GPS: N 43º 38.25', W 122º 36.23' elevation above sea level 2760 ft.
Rest facilities available back at Trestle Creek Falls.
- Consult with Cottage Grove Ranger Station (541-942-5591) for status
of Forest Service Road #22 (Brice Creek Road) before travel
- Take Cottage Grove exit 174
- Head east on Row River Road
- Past milepost 4 continue straight onto Shoreview Drive
(Row River Rd splits off to the left - Shoreview Drive rejoins Row River Rd in another six miles)
- Past milepost 19 Row River Road ends. Head straight onto Brice Creek Road (FSR #22)
This road will have its own mileposts (road that veers left is FSR #17 to Spirit/Moon Falls)
- Before milepost 11 look for a hiking sign just before a bridge
and park on the slope to the right (back into the slope - only room for one car)
- The path to the left shows half mile to the lower falls and 3/4 to the upper falls
(there will be an "Upper/Lower" sign where the path splits between the two falls)
Found this Blue-eyed Darner on the road just near the trail entrance. Kept trying
to get a better angle but he kept moving along with me to see what I was doing.
See all four wings?