Pine Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Oakridge
Photograph specifics: shutter speed 2.5S, ISO100, lens 31mm, aperture 29, tripod
Pine Creek Falls is south of Oakridge.
GPS N43º 33.188', W122º 26.691', Elevation above sea level 2200 ft.
Waterfall is well hidden from view from the road.
- From I-5 take exit 188A for HWY 58
- ¼ mile past milepost 37 - east of Oakridge - head south at road signed for Hills Creek Dam / Kitson Springs
- After 0.5 mile turn right onto Road #21
- In approximately 14 miles you will see the sign shown below
- Short distance past that sign turn left at sign below to get onto single lane gravel Road #2124
- Two miles from the #21/ #2124 junction you will see the sign (below) on the left for Pine Creek
- Find a wide spot in the gravel to the right a short distance up the hill past the sign
- Walk back to the creek and just left of the sign to find a path downwards
You will be walking in greenery once on the path, essentially walking in the creek.
CAUTION: short path to falls has a steep decline.
There are some camping and picnic facilities on Road #21.