Eagle Creek Fall's
Punchbowl & Lower Punchbowl Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Columbia gorge
Eagle Creek Waterfalls are east of Portland.
Punchbowl and Lower Punchbowl Falls
GPS N45º 37.301', W121º 53.674', Elevation above sea level 400 ft.
Punchbowl Falls can also be seen past Lower Punchbowl by walking up the
- East on I-84 from Portland: take Eagle Creek exit 41.
- West on I-84 from Hood River: take exit 40 and head back east to 41.
- There are restrooms and picnic areas. Drive up along the creek to the road's end.
Observe the No Parking Signs in various places.
- At the 2 mile point a side trail will lead to the Lower Punchbowl Trail.
- Going back up to the main trail and continuing on you will encounter
an overhead view of Punchbowl Falls in about one tenth mile.
rocky bank. There is a very large log in front of this view, though.