Puzzle Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Cascades
Puzzle Creek Falls is east of Salem.
Frothier than a head of beer.
GPS N44º 35.287', W121º 55.051', Elevation above sea level 2830 ft.
Directions: Two routes
- From Salem: Head east on HWY 22 past milepost 66 and turn left onto Marion Creek Road.
- From Eugene: Head east on HWY 126. When 126 meets up with HWY 20 head east on 20 for
three miles until junction with HWY 22. Turn left onto the access road, then turn left
at the stop sign (HWY 22). In about 15 miles turn right onto Marion Creek Road
between mileposts 67 and 66 on HWY 22.
There are rest facilities a couple of miles further up the road (Northwest Forest Pass required).
- Once on Marion Crk Rd note your odometer reading or reset your trip odometer
- Count up 2.5 miles to a bridge and park just past it
- Waterfall is visible from the bridge
Lake Ann, Gooch Falls and Marion Falls are nearby.