Slide Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Roseburg
Photograph specifics: landscape, speed 1/30, ISO125, lens 18mm, aperture 5.6, polarizer
Slide Creek Falls is east of Roseburg on the way to Diamond Lake.
GPS N43º 17.641', W122º 28.21', Elevation above sea level 2000 ft.
- On I-5 take Roseburg exit 124.
- Follow signs in Roseburg leading to Hwy 138 East.
- Past milepost 55 (mileage from I-5 junction with 138E) turn left at sign for
N. Umpqua Trail (also signed for #4775, Medicine Creek Road and transfer site).
- To the left is the recycling transfer site. To the middle is Road 4775.
To the near right is the road to the falls.
- Travel down this road for 0.2 miles.
- Turn left onto the gravel section at the curve and travel another 0.2 miles to a bridge.
- Cross the bridge, drive past the Slide Creek Powerplant and travel an additional 0.2 miles
to a curve in the road.
- Slide Creek Falls is in a wooded area to the left of the curve.