Staley Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Oakridge
Photograph specifics: timed shutter 1/200, ISO100, lens 24mm, aperture 3.5
Staley Creek Falls is south of Oakridge.
GPS N43º 27.156', W122º 21.969', Elevation above sea level 2460 ft.
There is a creekside camping area next to Staley Creek just before the bridge.
- From I-5 take exit 188A for HWY 58
- ¼ mile past milepost 37 - east of Oakridge - head south at road signed for Hills Creek Dam / Kitson Springs
- After 0.5 mile turn right onto Road #21
- In another 20.5 miles turn right at sign for 2133/2134
- Cross the bridge
- Turn left onto road #2134 (signed as Staley Ridge Road) and reset your trip odometer
- After 3.9 miles the road bears left and becomes #2136 (#2134 becomes a gravel road straight ahead)
- Continue down road #2136 to the nearby bridge over Staley Creek
- Waterfall is located on the left side of the bridge
There are some camping and picnic facilities on Road #21 well before Road #2133/34 turnoff.
Below is a picture of the creek just before the bridge.