Sullivan Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Salem
Sullivan Creek Falls is east of Salem.
GPS N44º 50.471', W122º 15.907, Elevation above sea level 1900 ft.
Note: One mile from the same fork is a path to Three Pools (very nice swimming area).
- On I-5 exit onto Hwy 22 and head east towards Stayton
- In 22 miles - at second yellow light just east of Mehama - turn left onto North Fork Road SE
- After 15.1 miles road turns to gravel. Another 1.2 miles you will reach a fork in the road.
- Bear right at the fork where the sign says "Three Pools". This will be Forest Road 2207.
- 3.8 miles from the fork will be a wide spot off to the left of the road for parking.
- Sullivan Creek Falls is on the right side of the road.
- No facilities.
Pass Salmon Falls along the way.