Union Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Diamond Lake South
Union Creek Falls is south of Diamond Lake.
GPS N42º 55.173', W122º 23.206' , Elevation above sea level 3680 ft.
Day-use, no-fee and no facilities.
- On I-5 take Roseburg exit 124.
- Follow signs in Roseburg leading to Hwy 138 East.
- At milepost 83 on HWY 138 (past Diamond Lake) turn right to get onto HWY 230.
- After 24 miles HWY 230 ends.
- Turn left onto HWY 62 (towards Crater Lake).
- After two miles turn right onto road signed Union Creek Trail 1.
- In less than a quarter mile the road forks.
- Take the left fork for another tenth of a mile.
- Before reaching the parking area note the trail off to the right.
- Head down trail #1035 - less than half a mile the waterfall will be to the left.