on South Santiam River
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Lebanon/Sweethome
Waterloo Falls is SE of Lebanon.
Photograph specifics: 1/20, ISO200, lens 41mm, aperture 20, polarizing filter, tripod
GPS N44º 29.77', W122º 49.19', Elevation above sea level 400 ft.
Falls is located in a very nice park. There are many picnic tables. There is an area
- From I-5 exit onto Hwy 20 and head east to Lebanon
- Between mileposts 18 and 19 turn north onto Waterloo Road (reset trip odometer)
- Waterloo Road becomes Gross St. while in Waterloo
- After a total of one mile turn right at sign for Waterloo Park
- Falls is located down paths nearest the park entry
with its own picnic tables that is fenced for dogs and their owners to run unleashed.
Picnic site is day use / no fee. Rest facilities have running water.
The South Santiam River makes a great backdrop.