Bridge and Whitehead Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Oakridge
Bridge and Whitehead Creek Falls are west of Oakridge.
Bridge Creek Falls GPS N43º 47.699', W122º 33.422', Elevation above sea level 1044 ft.
Whitehead Creek Falls GPS N43º 47.694', W122º 33.489', Elevation above sea level 1044 ft.
Flow is seasonal and both falls will probably be dry in late Spring.
- From I-5 take exit 188A for HWY 58
- 0.1 miles past milepost 28 look for a small widened area of asphalt on the south side of the road.
It will be very easy to miss and not something you would want to do with cars behind you when Hwy 58 is busy.
- Bridge Creek Falls is right next to the road at that widened spot.
- To get the 2nd view pictured above requires a scramble up the right slope (slippery when wet)
- If you walk back towards the west about 100 feet you will encounter Whitehead Creek Falls
Tire Creek Falls is nearby.