on Row River
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Cottage Grove
Wildwood Falls is east of Cottage Grove.
Photograph specifics: 1/400 Second; aperture 4.5; ISO100; 33mm; tripod; polarizer
GPS: N 43º 42.004', W 122º 49.15' Elevation above sea level 1030 ft.
- Take Cottage Grove exit 174
- Head east on Row River Road
- Past milepost 4 continue straight onto Shoreview Drive
(Row River Rd splits off to the left - Shoreview Drive rejoins Row River Rd in another six miles)
- Half mile past milepost 16 on Row River Road turn left onto a road with the marker "Wildwood Falls Park"
- In less than a mile Wildwood Falls is on the right - park on the wide spots to the right
- Picnic tables are available but no vault toilet
Picture on left is a closeup side view of the falls. Picture on the right is from the other side of Row River.
To get to that viewpoint travel a half mile further east on Row River Road and turn left at milepost 17.2 for LaSells Stewart Park.
Be careful as you make the left turn because you will be driving over a paved walking/riding path.
Row River is a short walk from the parking lot.
Kayakers below Wildwood Falls