Warm Spring Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Roseburg
Warm Spring Falls is east of Roseburg near Diamond Lake.
There are no facilities.
- On I-5 take Roseburg exit 124.
- Follow signs in Roseburg leading to Hwy 138 East.
- Near milepost 73 (mileage from I-5 junction with 138E) a left turn
will lead you to Lemolo Lake Rec. Area on road 2610.
- Follow this road for five miles across a bridge and bear left at signs
for Lemolo Falls (in 0.8 miles note a bridge to the left -
trail start to upper view of Lemolo Falls).
- Continue down the one lane paved road for a total of 3.2 miles until you reach
a fork in the road with #2610 bearing right. Take the left fork. Road will
quickly change to gravel. Note sign for Warm Spring Falls a short distance on the gravel.
- In just over 1.5 miles look for a sign on the right saying
"Warm Spring Falls Trail 1499" and park at the sign in the wide spot.
- A trail of less than half a mile to the waterfall starts on the side of the road opposite the sign.
Trail is relatively flat with very little rise and fall in elevation.
Douglas' Aster & Pine White Butterfly