Wolf Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Roseburg
Wolf Creek Falls is east of Roseburg
Photograph specifics: AE, shutter 1/100, ISO100, lens 21mm, aperture 5.6
GPS N43º 13.103', W122º 56.868', Elevation above sea level 1320 ft.
Directions: (steps 1 thru 3 apply to Grotto, Hemlock and Yakso Falls)
Redwood Sorrel (Oxalis oregana) near the trail to the falls.
- On I-5 take Roseburg exit 124.
- Follow all signs mentioning Hwy 138 East, Diamond Lake, or Glide
(stay in left lanes after exit - left turn onto SE Stephens)
- Near milepost 16 (before Glide) turn right onto Little River Road
- After 10 miles there will be a small parking area to the right for Wolf Creek Falls Trail
- Go across the bridge
- Trail of 1.1 miles leads to the falls