Waterfalls - Bridge Creek Fall's
Photographer: G. Price
Return to Eastern/Central
GPS - Bridge Creek Falls, 1600m el.
Bridge Creek & Lower Bridge Creek Falls
Bridge Creek Fall's are west of Bend.
In a little over 13 miles from the Franklin intersection pavement ends.
- From Highway 20/97 take exit 137 onto Revere Ave and head west
- Turn onto Wall St. and head south
- At Franklin Ave. turn right (signed for Mount Bachelor Ski Area)
- In a short distance signs will change the name to Riverside Blvd
- In a half mile turn right onto Tumalo Ave
- One block later name changes again - this time to Galveston Ave
- About one mile later name changes again - this time to Skyliners Road
If the gate is open follow signs to Tumalo Falls (road 1403 from road 1401).
Day use fee applies (Northwest Forest Pass available at sporting goods stores).
To get to Bridge Creek Falls take the North Fork Trail #24.2 towards Tumalo Falls.
Along the way a chain link fence will be on your left side. Where that fence ends is
where the Bridge Creek Trail starts on the left. Lower Falls is less than a half mile with the largest one at 0.7 miles.