Blue Hole Falls on Brice Creek
Photographer: G. Price
Return to Cottage Grove
Blue Hole Falls *** is east of Cottage Grove.
GPS - Blue Hole Falls, 790m el.
Rest facilities available back at Trestle Creek Falls.
- Consult with Cottage Grove Ranger Station (541-942-5591) for status
of Forest Service Road #22 (Brice Creek Road) before travel
- Take Cottage Grove exit 174
- Head east on Row River Road
- Past milepost 4 continue straight onto Shoreview Drive
(Row River Rd splits off to the left - Shoreview Drive rejoins Row River Rd in another six miles)
- Past milepost 19 Row River Road ends. Head straight onto Brice Creek Road (FSR #22)
This road will have its own mileposts (road that veers left is FSR #17 to Spirit/Moon Falls)
- Before milepost 11 look for a Parker Creek Falls hiking sign just before a bridge
- 0.6 miles past that bridge find a wide spot on the right side to park
- Walk 100 feet up the road to find a path on the left side of Brice Creek Road
- Go carefully down the path to the creek (path is eroded in a couple of places)
- Head downstream (left) for about 100 feet onto the large slabs of rock and climb over a log to find Blue Hole Falls
*** Unofficial name