Boundary Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
Return to Oakridge
Boundary Creek Falls is west of Oakridge.
GPS - Boundary Crk Falls, 290m el.
Photograph specifics: 0.5 S, ISO100, lens 55mm, aperture 25, tripod, polarizer
To get to the footbridge go back 0.1 miles, cross the road bridge and find another wide spot
- From I-5 take exit 188A for HWY 58
- At milepost 13 turn left at sign for Lowell (historic covered bridge to your left)
- After 0.8 mile turn left to stay on Jasper-Lowell road
- In 0.1 mile turn right at sign for Fall Creek (Jasper-Lowell Road)
- In another 1.8 miles turn right onto Big Fall Creek Road and reset your trip odometer
(you will see a second covered bridge here)
- After 10.3 miles on the trip odometer Dolly Varden campground is on the left. Just past
there is a wide spot of asphalt on the right. This is where the waterfall is seen on the other
side emptying into Fall Creek with a footbridge above it.
on the road near Fall Creek. This will link you up with Fall Creek Trail #3455.
The picture below is from the footbridge looking towards Boundary Creek's source.
Flow is seasonal.