Brice Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
Return to Cottage Grove
Brice Creek Falls is east of Cottage Grove.
Low Summer Flow with pool (with visitors at the top) and higher spring flow
If you continue up FSR #22 for half a mile you'll find a small waterfall and pool.
- Consult with Cottage Grove Ranger Station (541-942-5591) for status
of Forest Service Road #22 (Brice Creek Road) before travel
- Take Cottage Grove exit 174
- Head east on Row River Road
- Past milepost 4 continue straight onto Shoreview Drive
(Row River Rd splits off to the left - Shoreview Drive rejoins Row River Rd in another six miles)
- Past milepost 19 Row River Road ends. Head straight onto Brice Creek Road (FSR #22)
This road will have its own mileposts (road that veers left is FSR #17 to Spirit/Moon Falls)
- Past milepost 4 turn left into Cedar Creek campground
- Park near the restroom and note the bridge nearby
- Cross the bridge and turn right. Follow sign pointing towards Trestle Creek Falls on trail 1403.
- Brice Creek Falls is < 0.5 miles on fairly flat terrain that is wheel chair accessible to a lookout point.