Chichester Falls on Andy Creek
Photographer/Videographer: G. Price
Return to Oakridge
Chichester Falls is west of Oakridge on highway 58.
GPS - Chichester Falls, 300 meter el.
Chichester Falls February 2.8MB 12S 480p
Left - 1/100S, ISO100, lens 18mm, aperture 5.6
Right - 0.4S, ISO100, lens 90mm, aperture 32, tripod, polarizer
Approximately half mile back is Bedrock Campground. There are other campsites along FR#18.
- From I-5 take exit 188A for HWY 58
- At milepost 13 turn left at sign for Lowell (historic covered bridge to your left)
- After 0.8 mile turn left to stay on Jasper-Lowell road
- In 0.1 mile turn right at sign for Fall Creek (Jasper-Lowell Road)
- In another 1.8 miles turn right onto Big Fall Creek Road and reset your trip odometer
(you will see a second covered bridge here)
- After 9 miles BFCR turns into Forest Road 18
- Counting up a total of 15 miles on the trip odometer you will find a concrete bridge
with brown moss growing on it. Chichester Falls on Andy Creek is to the right.