Chuckle Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
Return to Oakridge
Chuckle Creek Falls is south of Oakridge.
GPS - Chuckle Crk Falls, 900m el.
Upper and Middle sections
There are some camping and picnic facilities on Road #21
- From I-5 take exit 188A for HWY 58
- ¼ mile past milepost 37 - east of Oakridge - head south at road signed for Hills Creek Dam / Kitson Springs
- After 0.5 mile turn right onto Road #21
- In another 29.2 miles turn right onto gravel Road #404 (signed as 2100-404)
(this turnoff is also 0.2 miles past Rd #2149).
- Go down #404 0.7 miles until you reach a wide spot on the right with a hiker symbol sign.
A tree to the right of the sign has a faint "Chuckle Springs" sign nailed to it.
- 0.2 miles down the trail there will be a picnic table at Chuckle Springs (spring appears to come from under a tree).
- Go past the picnic table in the direction of the "river" sign. Waterfall is located a short distance away.
(there is a vault toilet nine miles back near a bridge on Rd #21)