Cobble Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Roseburg
Cobble Creek Falls is east of Roseburg.
GPS N43º 25.982', W122º 54.055'. Elevation above sea level 1450 ft.
Rock Creek Recreation site is 3 miles back and Mill Pond is 5 miles back.
- On I-5 take Roseburg exit 124.
- Follow signs in Roseburg leading to Hwy 138 East (left turn onto SE Stephens).
- Just past milepost 22 (Idleyd Park area) look for a sign showing
Rock Creek Road / Fish Hatchery to the left.
- Head north on this road (note your odometer reading here).
- At ten miles a mildly obstructed view of Cobble Creek Falls
- on the other side of the river canyon - is visible from the left side of the road.