Diver's Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
Return to Mt. Hood
GPS - Diver's Creek Falls, 540 meter el.
Photograph specifics: shutter speed 1/15, ISO100, lens 28mm, aperture 4.5
Diver's Creek Falls is on the northern flank of Mt. Hood and south of Hood River.
Directions: steps 1 thru 8 are the same for this falls and Punchbowl Falls
The shot I got was from under the bridge.
- From I-84 take exit 62 (Hood River) Note your odometer reading here.
- At the top of the offramp turn right to go east on HWY 30
- In 1.2 miles turn right (south) onto 13th
- An additional 3 miles (4.2 total) turn left at sign for Hwy 281S
- 2 miles on 281S (6.2 total) turn right at sign for Dee / Parkdale
- Travel this road for 6.3m (12.5 total)
- Turn right at sign for Dee / Lost Lake
- In another 0.3 miles (12.8 total) you will reach a T-intersection
- At the T-intersection bear left onto Lost Lake Road
- 4.7 miles down this road (17.5 total) turn right at sign for Wahtum Lake
- In 2.6 miles (20.1 total) stop near a bridge - Diver's Creek is below the bridge