Upper & Lower Falls
Photographer: G. Price
Return to Roseburg
These two roadside falls are west of Roseburg
GPS - E. Fork Falls, Upper, 300m el.
GPS - E. Fork Falls, Lower, 300m el.
East Fork Upper & Lower Coquille River Falls
Coos Bay Wagon Road turns to gravel after 14.5 miles. This marks the transition
- On I-5 take Roseburg exit 124.
- Head west on West Harvard for 1.5 miles
- Turn left onto Lookingglass Road
- After another 6 miles turn left at stop sign (total 7.5 miles)
- Go south 0.2 miles to the next stop sign - turn right (total 7.7)
- Travel Coos Bay Wagon Road for 19.7 miles to upper falls (total 27.4)
- Lower falls is half a mile further (total 27.9 miles from I-5)
from Douglas County (paved) to Coos County (unpaved).
Western Buttercup (Ranunculus occidentalis) near Coquille River, E. Fork.
No, it isn't yellow plastic.
Photograph specifics: Macro, shutter 1/250, ISO100, lens 55mm, aperture 5.6