Waterfalls - Fall River Falls
Photographer: G. Price
Return to Eastern/Central
GPS - Fall River Falls, 1.31km el.
Fall River Falls is near Lapine.
Waterfall can also be accessed from HWY 97.
- From Interstate 5 take exit 188A and head east on Hwy 58
- Past milepost 72 and just before milepost 73 turn left onto Crescent Cutoff Road
- In 3¼ miles turn left onto Cascade Lakes Highway (aka County Road #46)
- An additional 18 miles turn right onto S. Century Drive (aka Road #42)
- Drive Road #42 for another 17.7 miles to a wide dirt road on the right
(the only distinguishing characteristics about this dirt road are a stop sign and
green address markers with numbers on them - maps list it as road #4360,
but no label is seen anywhere with that designation) ****
GPS for this intersection
- Drive straight down this uneven dirt road for 0.7 miles to the parking area for Lapine State Park
(you will see branch roads off to the sides - private driveways)
- Trail to the waterfall is ¼ mile
**** On Road #42 you will see a sign for Pringle Falls. Ignore it. It is inaccessible.
- North of Lapine head west on Vandevert Road
- Then head south on S. Century Drive
- Just past milepost 10 turn left onto the wide dirt road