Hufford Ridge Falls
into Santiam River
Photographer: G. Price
Return to Lebanon/Sweethome
Hufford Ridge Falls is a road-side cataract east of Sweethome.
GPS parking area, 180 meter el.
Photograph specifics: 1/5, ISO100, lens 55mm, aperture 11, tripod, polarizer
- Downstream view of Santiam River at vantage point for Hufford Ridge Falls -
- From I-5 exit onto Hwy 20 and head east towards Lebanon
- At milepost 33 east of Sweethome turn left onto Green Peter Dam/
Quartzville Road (reset your trip odometer)
- After 2.6 miles on Quartzville Road find a wide spot on the right side of the road
- The falls can be seen down a trail - over a stream - and around a ridge
There are picnic and camping areas along Quartzville Road and HWY20.