Mason Creek Falls
Photographer/Videographer: G. Price
Return to Cascades
Mason Creek Falls is a roadside waterfall east of Springfield. Source is Jimbo Mountain, 860m
GPS Mason Creek Falls Hwy 126, 280 meters el.
Mason Creek Falls with rainbow, March 1.7MB 480p 7.0 sec
Rafters/kayakers on McKenzie River on Independence Day at the wide spot.
- From I-5 exit onto I-105 and head east to Springfield.
- At second light turn left onto Hwy 126.
- Observe the speed limits through Walterville & Vida.
- 0.6 miles past milepost 32 there will be a wide spot with large boulders on the south side of the road.
- Seasonal waterfall is visible just across the road tumbling down a rocky escarpment.