Muir Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
Return to Diamond/Crater Lake
GPS - Muir Crk Falls, 1.2km el.
back to waterfalls - Diamond/Crater Lake
Upper/Middle & Lower Muir Creek Falls
Muir Creek Falls is south of Diamond Lake on East Fork Muir Creek.
Total hiking distance is approximately ¼ mile.
- On I-5 take Roseburg exit 124
- Follow signs in Roseburg leading to Hwy 138 East
- At milepost 83 on HWY 138 (past Diamond Lake) turn right to get onto HWY 230
- At milepost 12 on HWY 230 turn west onto Road 6560 (across from
Hamaker Campground on Road 6530)
- In ½ mile (& past a Muir Creek sign) park on the left near a hiking/OHV trail
- Walk up the trail and find a small diamond shaped stop sign
- A few feet past the sign turn left at the ditch and head towards the creek
- When reaching the upper bank turn right and follow the creek downstream
- When the sound of the water turns to a roar turn towards the creek to find the falls