Muir Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Diamond/Crater Lake
Upper/Middle & Lower Muir Creek Falls
Muir Creek Falls is south of Diamond Lake on East Fork Muir Creek.
GPS N43º 4.435', W122º 20.62', Elevation above sea level 4000 ft.
Total hiking distance is approximately ¼ mile.
- On I-5 take Roseburg exit 124
- Follow signs in Roseburg leading to Hwy 138 East
- At milepost 83 on HWY 138 (past Diamond Lake) turn right to get onto HWY 230
- At milepost 12 on HWY 230 turn west onto Road 6560 (across from
Hamaker Campground on Road 6530)
- In ½ mile (& past a Muir Creek sign) park on the left near a hiking/OHV trail
- Walk up the trail and find a small diamond shaped stop sign
- A few feet past the sign turn left at the ditch and head towards the creek
- When reaching the upper bank turn right and follow the creek downstream
- When the sound of the water turns to a roar turn towards the creek to find the falls