Silver Falls State Park
Photographer: G. Price
Return to Salem
North Falls is east of Salem.
North Falls, September 4.2MB, 720p, 7.8 sec
Eye test: spot the person on the path
Photograph specifics: shutter speed 1/13, ISO100, lens 21mm, aperture 11
- On I-5 take Salem exit 253 (Hwy 22) and head east
- Travel approximately 5 miles to Exit 7 - Hwy 214 exit
- Turn left to go under overpass
- Follow signs to Silver Falls. At stop sign turn left after 4.2 miles to remain on 214.
Total distance appr. 20 miles.
- Continue on 214 when in area of Silver Falls State Park. There will be
a sign indicating left to South Falls and right to North Falls.
- Day use fee applies
- Trails to South, North and all other falls are shown on trailhead maps.
All falls are linked in loops.