Panther Creek Falls
Photographer / Videographer: G. Price
Return to Lebanon/Sweethome
Panther Creek Falls' are east of Sweethome.
GPS - Upper Falls, 710m el.
GPS - Lower Falls, 360m el.
Panther Creek Falls April 1.5MB 480p 5.8 sec
Panther Creek Falls with a breeze April 1.9MB 480p 7.4 sec
Upper and Lower Panther Creek Falls
Distance between waterfalls (as the crow flies) is one mile.
First, to the upper waterfall ...
... now, onto the lower falls
- From I-5 exit onto Hwy 20 and head east towards Lebanon
- At milepost 33 east of Sweethome turn left onto Green Peter Dam / Quartzville Road (reset your trip odometer)
- After 16.4 miles turn left onto unmarked Trout Creek Road (there is a sign marked with 12-3E-9)
- The upper falls is located three miles up the road at a curve in the road - use low gear
Seen across the river from the entrance to Trout Creek Road is a slide fall.
- Go back down Trout Creek Road (low gear recommended)
- When reaching Quartzville Road turn left to continue another 0.8 miles to a wide
spot on the right and park there
- The lower falls is located across the road behind a guardrail
At base of the falls - Purple Foxglove (aka Digitalis - poisonous)