Upper/Lower Parker Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Cottage Grove
Photograph specifics (upper): Landscape 1/100S; aperture 8; ISO 100; 35mm; polarizer
Upper Parker Creek Falls . . . . . . . . . Lower Parker Creek Falls
Photograph specifics (lower): Landscape 1/50S ; aperture 5.6; ISO 400; 36mm; tripod; polarizer
Parker Creek Falls are east of Cottage Grove.
Upper Falls GPS: N 43º 38.25', W 122º 36.23' elevation above sea level 2760 ft.
Lower Falls GPS: N 43º 38.223', W 122º 36.318' elevation above sea level 2700 ft.
There will be an "Upper/Lower" sign where the path splits between the two falls.
- Consult with Cottage Grove Ranger Station (541-942-5591) for status
of Forest Service Road #22 (Brice Creek Road) before travel
- Take Cottage Grove exit 174
- Head east on Row River Road
- Past milepost 4 continue straight onto Shoreview Drive
(Row River Rd splits off to the left - Shoreview Drive rejoins Row River Rd in another six miles)
- Past milepost 19 Row River Road ends. Head straight onto Brice Creek Road (FSR #22)
This road will have its own mileposts (road that veers left is FSR #17 to Spirit/Moon Falls)
- At milepost 10.5 look for a hiking sign just before a bridge.
Park on the left side past the bridge.
- The path to the left shows half mile to the lower falls and 3/4 to the upper falls.
Rest facilities available back at Trestle Creek Falls.
Found this Blue-eyed Darner on the road just near the trail entrance. Kept trying
to get a better angle but he kept moving along with me to see what I was doing.
See all four wings?
Ephemeral falls at the roadside near Parker Falls trail.