Photographer: G. Price
Return to Mt. Hood
GPS - The Falls on Eagle Creek, 145 meter el.
The Falls is north of Estacada.
- From HWY 212 (Portland area) connect to HWY 224 and head southeast to Estacada
- Or, from Woodburn head northeast on HWY 211 and follow all signs for Estacada
- In Estacada turn left to remain on HWY 211
- Four miles north of Estacada turn west at sign for Eagle Fern Park
- In ¼ mile - after the stop sign - continue straight onto Wildcat Mountain Drive
- In another 1.7 miles turn right onto Eagle Fern Road
- 1.6 miles down Eagle Fern Road park at a wide spot on the right - 50ft. before another wide spot
that has a yellow gate. The gate is a tow away zone.
- The Falls is accessible from paths towards the right.