Upper Latourell Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Columbia Gorge
Upper Latourell Falls is east of Portland.
Elevation above sea level 710 ft.
- On I-84 take Corbett exit 22 (note your odometer reading)
- Follow signs that say Multnomah or 'historic highway'
- Lower Latourell Falls is the first to be seen heading west to east.
Travel distance is appr. 6 miles to signed parking area south of road.
- A downward path leads to the lower falls. To its left is an upward
path leading to another view of the lower falls. This upward path is
the way to get to the upper falls.
- Path is 0.8 mile with primarily rising switchbacks