Bridge and Whitehead Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
Return to Oakridge
Bridge and Whitehead Creek Falls are west of Oakridge.
GPS - Bridge Creek Falls, 320m el.
GPS - Whitehead Crk Falls, 320m el.
Flow is seasonal and both falls will probably be dry in late Spring.
- From I-5 take exit 188A for HWY 58
- 0.1 miles past milepost 28 look for a small widened area of asphalt on the south side of the road.
It will be very easy to miss and not something you would want to do with cars behind you when Hwy 58 is busy.
- Bridge Creek Falls is right next to the road at that widened spot.
- To get the 2nd view pictured above requires a scramble up the right slope (slippery when wet)
- If you walk back towards the west about 100 feet you will encounter Whitehead Creek Falls
Tire Creek Falls is nearby.