Waterfalls - Little Zigzag Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to Waterfalls - Mt. Hood
Photograph specifics: shutter speed 1/20, ISO100, lens 18mm, aperture 5.0, polarizer, tripod
Little Zigzag Falls is on the southern flank of Mt. Hood.
GPS N45º 18.73', W121º 47.18', Elevation above sea level 3300 ft.
Northwest Forest Pass is required.
- From Interstate 205 take exit 12 and head east on HWY 212
- HWY 212 will eventually meet up with HWY 26. Head east on 26
- ½ mile past milepost 48 turn left onto Forest Road 39
(although there is a left lane there is no left turn lane - be careful)
- Forest Road 39 ends in 2¼ miles - foot trail follows the river upstream
- Trail distance to Little Zigzag Falls is less than ½ mile
Access to Yocum Falls is 4 miles up Hwy 26.